Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Six-Month Sabbatical

This is where it begins. Or rather, this is where I pick it up. Because there have been so many things happening the past six months, updating my blog was just left to the last. And now when things are settling down somewhat, updating my blog seems a joke for the following reasons:

1. I took a six month sabbatical from it. Nobody takes six months off from their blog and goes back to it.

2. I sounded like an absolute whinger on that blog, bitching and griping about everything related to my wedding preparations.

3. The posts in that blog seemed to go on and on and on. I have tried to be short and sweet about it. But failed.

So here I am. A new blog to celebrate yet another new journey.

For anyone who is remotely interested in what I've been up to in the past six months and the reasons that qualify for having no time to update a blog, I will be happy to oblige. I hear you gasp, "Oh no. This is going to turn out to be a 3page post!" This is where I say, "No, I am very mindful of depleting your grey cells with my rambling. It will be a 2page post." :)

No comments: